The Leadership expert, John Maxwell, provides an in-depth look at God’s laws for leaders and leadership, directly connected to the Bible.
God has shown us in the Bible the time-tested and irrefutable principles of leadership. John C. Maxwell has assembled these biblical teachings to equip and encourage leaders and those who serve with them to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
The content of The Maxwell Leadership Bible is paired with the bestselling New International Version (NIV).
- Complete NIV Bible text and translators' notes
- Book introductions
- Indexes to the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: in-depth articles that reveal these laws as seen in the lives of Bible people.
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: insightful articles showing positive and negative examples of each of this qualities.
- Notes throughout the Bible that connect the Laws and Qualities with Scripture
- Over 100 biographical profiles: times and events in people's lives that reveal God's truths about leadership.
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and expressive "read-as-you-go" notes on mentoring and influence.
- Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues.
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions
- Presentation page
- 8-point text size
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Dimensions: 4.06 x 23.62 x 16.26 cms, 1.07 kgs, 1586 pages
Binding: Hard Cover
Pub Date: October 07, 2014
Font size: 8.0