Find freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
If you long to break free from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits, the NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible is a powerful and positive ally. This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and on the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery* program. The NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible lifts you up and shows you how to walk, step by attainable step, on a path of healing and liberty.
Based on the proven and successful Celebrate Recovery program developed by John Baker and Rick Warren, the NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible offers hope, encouragement, and, through developing a relationship with Jesus Christ, empowerment to rise above your struggles.
- Full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
- Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps
- Over 110 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
- Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
- 30 days of recovery-related readings
- Over 50 full-page biblical character studies are tied to stories from real-life people who have found peace and help with their own hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- Book introductions
- Side-column reference system keyed to Celebrate Recovery’s eight recovery principles
- Topical index
Dimensions: 4.32 x 20.83 x 13.72 cms, 0.93 kgs, 1728 page
Publish date: June 28, 2016
Font size: 8