The New Believer's Bible is designed to help new Christians grow in their faith through reading, studying, and understanding God's Word. Four study tracks (Cornerstones, First Steps, Off and Running, and Big Questions) present the essentials of the Christian faith in a way that is easy to follow and understand. As you progress through the four tracks, you will gain a clearer understanding of who God is and how he wants you to live.
- Cornerstones: Here you will learn about the Trinity, angels, Satan, Heaven, hell, forgiveness, peace, joy, love, and other essential teachings of the Bible.
- First Steps: Discover how to know you are saved, find the right church, study the Bible, resist temptation, talk with God, and much more.
- Off & Running: Enjoy God's blessings and direction in all areas of your life: career, marriage, family, finances, and relationships.
- Big Questions: Tackle those difficult issues you may be dealing with right now as a new believer.
Unique Guides and Articles:
- How You Can Know God: Discover how to be saved and how to be assured of your salvation.
- Glossary of Christian Terms: An explanation of key biblical and doctrinal terms in language you can easily understand.
- Special Charts: A resource that highlights key biblical information.
- Fifty-two Great Bible Stories: A brief summary, Scripture reference, and page number for the best-loved stories from God's Word.
- Prophecies about Jesus: A list of Old Testament prophecies about Jesus and how they were fulfilled in the New Testament.
- Memory Verses: Effective steps for memorizing God's Word; highlights over 130 of the most important verses to commit to memory.
- How to Study the Bible: An easy-to-follow strategy for getting the most out of your Bible reading. It also includes two simple reading plans.
- Overview of the Bible: A concise overview of each book of the Bible, including author, date, style, and summary of contents.
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
Dimensions: 3.81 cms H x 21.59 cms L x 14.99 cms W (0.82 kgs) 1344 pages
Pub Date: 03/03/2020