The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages you with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery, by offering day-by-day encouragement for anyone in a Twelve-Step recovery program.
The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside these twelve steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns.
- 365 daily Meditations help readers apply biblical principles to the recovery process
- More than 400 in-text Life Connections tie Scripture portions to the Twelve Steps
- 2,000 Step Markers indicate passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve Step Plan
- Reading plans help to tailor Scripture readings to specific needs
- Brief, thoughtful prayers give direction in connecting to God from the heart
- Articles explain how to use the Bible and help readers connect Scripture and the Twelve Steps
- Where to Turn section offers help to the hurting
- Book introductions offer overviews of biblical material
- Subject index for locating topics easily
- Double-column format
Dimensions: 3.56 x 21.34 x 14.22 cms, 0.77 kgs, 1472 pages
Publish date: December 08, 2015
Font size: 7