Know what the Bible says. Understand why the Bible matters.
Set in Zondervan's exclusive NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface, this stunning, full-color study Bible answers your pressing questions with just the right amount of information, placed in just the right location.
With its decades-long legacy of helping readers grasp the Bible's meaning, the NIV Study Bible embodies the mission of the NIV translation to be an accurate, readable, and clear guide into Scripture. Specifically designed to expand upon the NIV, the NIV Study Bible's editorial team crafts that same accuracy and clarity into every study note.
Now the study Bible millions have come to trust has been fully revised and updated. A new committee of top biblical scholars--who are current and former NIV translators with a passion for making the Bible's meaning clear--have pored over every note, every article, every chart, and every essay to refine this treasured resource even more. Thousands of newly written or revised notes and articles combine with hundreds of four-color maps, charts, photos, and illustrations to create an entire library of study helps designed to increase your understanding and application of God's word.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 21,000 bottom-of-the-page study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Over 125 topical articles, 16 pages of full-color maps, the Comprehensive NIV Concordance with nearly 4800 word entries, and a subject note index enable even deeper study
- Sixty-six book introductions and outlines along with six section introductions provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- Words of Jesus in red
- Two satin ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 9-point print size
Author: Barker, Kenneth L
Binding: Imitation Leather
Dimensions: 6.35 cms H x 25.65 cms L x 18.29 cms W (1.97 kgs) 2512 pages
Pub Date: 09/15/2020