A Stunning Array of World-Class Features
- Every word in the updated NASB listed alphabetically and referenced in order of appearance to every book, chapter, and verse of the Bible.
- Over 400,000 entries
- Enhanced Strong's numbering system for use with updated NASB
- Hebrew/Aramaic and Greek dictionaries trace words in the NASB text to their equivalents in the original Bible languages for a better understanding of their meaning and application
- Clear instructions for use of the concordance and dictionaries
- Select bibliography and more.
Contributor Bio: Strong, James
Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary.
Contributor Bio: Thomas, Robert L
Robert L. Thomas (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at The Master s Seminary. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books and other works, including the commentaries on 1 and 2 Thessalonians in the Holt series.
Binding: Hard Cover
Dimensions 4.83 x 27.69 x 22.1 cms, 2.15 kgs, 1600 pages
Pub Date: July 31, 2004