This concordance is based on the New American Standard updated Version of the bible. It contains over 400,000 entries that list every word in the NASB Updated Bible alphabetically, with each book, chapter, and verse where the word appears.
A Stunning Array of World-Class Features
- Every word in the updated NASB listed alphabetically and referenced in order of appearance to every book, chapter, and verse of the Bible.
- Over 400,000 entries
- Enhanced Strong's numbering system for use with updated NASB
- Hebrew/Aramaic and Greek dictionaries trace words in the NASB text to their equivalents in the original Bible languages for a better understanding of their meaning and application
- Clear instructions for use of the concordance and dictionaries
- Select bibliography and more.
Contributor Bio: Strong, James
Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary.
Contributor Bio: Thomas, Robert L
Robert L. Thomas (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at The Master s Seminary. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books and other works, including the commentaries on 1 and 2 Thessalonians in the Holt series.
Binding: Hard Cover
Dimensions 4.83 x 27.69 x 22.1 cms, 2.15 kgs, 1600 pages
Pub Date: July 31, 2004