Dr. John MacArthur's exhaustive study notes provide access to over 50 years of ministry to aid in a better understanding of God's word.
Over 2 million readers around the world have had their spiritual lives enriched and their understanding of God's Word expanded by The MacArthur Study Bible. Drawing on more than fifty years of dedicated pastoral and scholarly work, Dr. John MacArthur's verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles display an unparalleled commitment to interpretive precision--with the goal of making God known through His Word.
The MacArthur Study Bible is available in the New King James Version (NKJV). Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the NKJV remains the bestselling modern "word-for-word" translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. And while the translator's relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 KJV, the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising--perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.
- Fully redesigned second edition with updated study notes and expanded selection of maps and charts
- Nearly 25,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- 190 in-text maps, charts, and diagrams that illustrate the meanings, themes, teachings, people, and places of Scripture
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Thomas Nelson's complete cross-reference system, with over 72,000 references
- Bible reading plans
- Chronology of Old Testament Patriarchs and Judges
- Chronology of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Chronology of the New Testament
- Overviews of Christ's Life, Ministry, and Passion Week
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Introductions to each major section of Scripture
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print(R) typeface
- 9-point print size
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Author: MacArthur, John F
Binding: Imitation Leather
Dimensions: 5.33 cms H x 25.91 cms L x 19.05 cms W (1.81 kgs) 2080 pages
Pub Date: 09/24/2019