- Hundreds of information-rich windows to the Bible world instantly communicate foundational truths and complex information in an understandable, compelling way for today's visual generation.
- The who, what, where, when, and why of the Bible come alive with:
- stunning photos,
- full color maps integrated seamlessly with background material,
- study notes,
- theme articles.
- The "Illustrated Study Bible" empowers readers to draw closer to God by opening their eyes to Scripture's living, powerful message.
- Meet the people who lived the Bible: over 120 profiles of Bible characters and empires.
- Understand how the Bible fits together: A Visual Timeline of Bible events, 11 Section Introductions, 66 detailed Book Introductions, with articles on the Chronology of Jesus' Ministry and a Harmony of the Gospels.
- See where the events in Scripture happened: More than 150 full color maps and photos as well as 8 newly commissioned illustrations.
- Explore the message of the Bible: More than 25,000 text and study notes, 200 Hebrew and Greek word studies, and over 300 theme notes.
Dimensions: 6.86 cms H x 25.15 cms L x 18.80 cms W (2.20 kgs) 2567 pages
Publisher: Tyndale House
Binding Blaack Imitation Leather
Pub Date: September 17, 2015
Font size: 9.0